View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 07:54 PM   #2951
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm about to enter Tarturus for the final battle in P3. Penis in a wheelchair leading the charge, as is tradition.

Only missed 6 max social links in the end, not a bad run. I missed out on...

SPOILER: show

Lovers - Finished rank 8, I prioritized Mitsuru over Yukari because she is best girl and as I already said, Yukari got mad at me because I wasn't available for dates. Yukari is cool though. I like her.
Magician - Rank 7. He is a doofus, Wears camouflage with a bright yellow jacket. Who does that? Oh and he's trying to bang a teacher, I already did that in P5 Kenji, keep up.
Priestess - Rank 1. Eh, don't really care for Fuuka. I'm sure her link is fine but it's hard to juggle the girls and she was the lowest priority so I dropped her. Spent half the game mad at me but hey, MC is a cheating douchebag so she got the best deal really.
Fortune - Rank 3. This guy didn't like any of my sarcastic quips so I didn't hang out with him much. Not sure what his deal is but he wasn't too interesting. Something about Art Club but also being a doctor. Okay.
Moon - Rank 5. Fuck this guy.
Aeon - Rank 1. Unlocks very very very late and I wanted to finish three other links rather than just plow this one to 10. That's not even a real Arcana, bro.

Social Links in general are obviously very primitive compared to P5, and probably even P4 I would guess, but there's a few cool ones. Sun, Empress, Hermit and Tower were my favourites. Hierophant's ultimate persona has been my go-to late game. Guess I should go and wrap this up...
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote