View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 03:25 PM   #34
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I can see what you mean by "insulting intelligence" but I just see it differently. Whenever I watch wrestling, I want to believe that Strowman really is a badass. I want to suspend that disbelief and see heated promos between him and Lesnar. The match sells more tickets if people see them as two monsters.

In my opinion, Lesnar is still so successful because he is a legit badass and he is believable. People tune in to see what will happen in his matches. He is very well protected as a character by Heyman creatively, as I understand it, and I think it works.

Undertaker was successful for 25 years because people wanted to see the Undertaker, not Mark Calaway.

I just think that sometimes knowing less and seeing less can be a good thing
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote