View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 05:48 PM   #391
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
How is this...why would you...ugh. Yes, because when talking about how shitty an independent geek is, you always need to go back to the innovative of said geekiness, because it's important to be a connoisseur of such things. The other day I saw a movie with a friend. It was directed by someone named G. Night Shyamalan or something. My friend didn't like it -- the twist "insulted their intelligence" or something absurd. It's a good thing I was there to point out that this director didn't invent the twist. Thankfully this arose my friend from their misconceptions about that film being terrible, and they loved it when they realized that there is a precedent for such shit.
Why would you brag about taking an imaginary friend to the movies?

Seriously though, doesn't it get boring writing such nonsense that no one including yourself cares about? You don't have anything else to do with your imaginary friend except write this garbage?
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote