View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 04:32 PM   #2307
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah. Not digging the writing right now. Time obviously is out the window for a little while now. But Gendry legging it all the way back to the wall, sending a Raven to Dragonstone, and Dany showing up with the cavalry all within a few minutes was a bit farfetched. Solid episode regardless.

- I had Tormund not making it back. But Thoros gets ripped apart by a bear and walks away, only to freeze was a lame way to go.

- Really enjoyed all members of the Magnificent Seven interacting with each other. Mixed everyone up really well.

- Now the walker army are basically zombies, right? Zombie law dictates they pretty much can't swim, right? So tell me how during the initial conflict a few of 'em fall through the ice and drown, then at the end of the episode, somehow they get their hands on some heavy duty chains, jump in the water, secure the sunken dragon, and haul his heavy ass all the way back up?! I just couldn't believe that. Not for one second.

- The Winterfell mystery took a strange turn. Obviously Littlefinger is pitting Ayra & Sansa against each other. But, I don't know if they're acting or one is going to kill the other now. Next episode should be good.

- The Night King is either way too powerful, or Qyburn's super crossbow ain't strong enough to take down the other Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
RP beat me to it.

Night King Kaiba pulled out his Blue Eyes White Dragon and is one move away. Yugi Snow better draw his Red Eyes Black Dragon or he's done for.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote