View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 05:48 PM   #33570
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Shaq recently blamed the WWE management for why his match at Mania never happened.

Quote:
O'Neal: "Because they kept playing. First, they said it was me and Big Show. Then, they said it was going to be 3 and 3. Then, they cancelled it so when they cancelled it, I made other arrangements. And then they tried to call back and tried to get it done, and I just said, 'I'm not going to do it.' They messed it up."

Kinkade: "And my theory all along – this is not his commentary – I have a hard time believing that somebody would read a script where he would lose in anything."

O'Neal: "So you're saying I didn't want to lose? It's for the kids, John. I would have lost for the kids. For the kids."

Kinkade: "You are competitive."

Gass: "The man did Kazaam for God's sake."

O'Neal: "Exactly, yes. I would have lost."
Link to the podcast: www.podcastone.com/the-big-podcast-with-shaq
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote