View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 10:40 PM   #33002
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Pretty sure JBL is a dickhead when he's not "playing a character" too. He's a well documented backstage bully / piece of shit, this has absolutely nothing to do with what you see on air but how these real people politic and fuck each over IRL.
I don't doubt that he's a dickhead. But you're just speculating that this has something to do with JBL being a dick and playing politics backstage. Because supposedly his friends told him in advance not to take the job or something because this would happen and have implied it was JBL that triggered him. Fact is, we don't know whether it was something JBL said in a real capacity or in character. I just tend to lean towards the latter because he was an ass about Mauro missing an episode on twitter; these guys tend to stay in character for their official social media a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Well hes also bi polar and it is a noted sufferer of mental health issues.

Mauro is a professional and better than all the commentators in the company
I'm not going to say he isn't good. I don't think he is the best necessarily but that's just my opinion. But why would someone with mental health issues put themselves in that situation? Seems really ridic to me. I'm not looking to add tension to my life if I'm already a bit mental. If anything, his bi polar disorder might explain this as he could just be overreacting to something mundane. We need more context about that.

But publicly confirming that your doctor told you that you need to take time off from social media? That's code for "My shrink thinks I'm too fragile for facebook and that I might go nuts and kill myself because someone was mean in a tweet...." I would never have said my doctor suggested it. Something like "I've got a lot going on in my life right now so I think I need a vacation and I'll see you guys when I get back" would have sufficed and not indicated how unstable he is atm. He is legit confirming he needs a safe space and that he has a shrink that cosigns to it.

And I think anyone that emotionally distraught should probably not be involved in wrestling, especially not WWE.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote