View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 07:27 PM   #32620
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
On my Facebook I see some braud I am friends with descent into madness begin.....

Got a thing saying she "commented" on one of her friend's posts (which I hate that Facebook puts it on my wall, but that's another matter entirely)

Anyways, the post was a gif of Nakamura surrounded by violins from TakeOver Toronto with a caption of "SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WATCH WRESTLING EXPLAIN THIS"

My friend comments "I need to track down that video." Then she posts the video and comments "OMG this guy is my new role model", and another comment saying "Last time I watched wrestling, the entrances were just some rock song and pyrotechnics"

Then some "status updates" through the day not on that post:

"Wrestling is just professional LARPing."

Followed hours later by

"Shit, I've just been watching wrestling all day."
On this one she also posted stuff about Asuka, posting a video of an entrance of hers as well. She made a further comment about Asuka saying "Her opponents are all super generic and mostly have no characters besides like, generic stripper. Except for this one who's deal is that she's completely insane."
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote