View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 07:15 PM   #31314
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
No it's not. Not in terms of logic and psychology. Maybe because he would actually try and book things instead of scripting inane back-and-forth "episodic" nonsense. I mean, can you point to an actual belief Cornette holds that would be anachronistic in today's wrestling? The one thing working on RAW is Braun Strowman, and that's something Cornette has been calling for for years.

I actually don't understand your second point. Cornette acts like marks can't get on Twitter and tell that these characters are not real? He points out that marks are on Twitter acting like goofs all the time. He seems to be taken more seriously by fans of, say, Kevin Owens and The Young Bucks than he takes them.

It's today's generation that seem to have more trouble with Twitter and telling apart what is real and what is fake. Will Ospreay with Vader is a perfect example. The Revival trying to work and drumming up heat for themselves is another. Find me a wrestler that tries to have a gimmick on Twitter. I think even Bray Wyatt has given up at this point.
Hell, Vader used Twitter to book himself a sizable payday. In 2016. 20 years past his prime.

If anything, he should be teaching workers how to use Twitter properly.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote