View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 06:29 PM   #30314
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post
Everyone seems to hate James Ellsworth but tbh he doesn't bother me at all because he's probably never had a break his entire life. Too scrawny, too broke and people make fun of his appearance. This big run with WWE will be over in a year and then he'll probably go back to being some guy who can't catch a break, struggles with his bills and people make fun. Let's let him have the time of his life in the meantime.
I agree completely. People need to chill the hell out about it. Wrestling is nothing but a massive cartoon at this point. We all need to either move on or just learn to accept it and have fun with what it is. Be happy that a human being is living his dream and getting paid to do it.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote