View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 05:39 AM   #782
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
You're probably talking about the Kamaitaichi match. Those guys have history but it was more of a showcase match. I am excited to see what he can do with Fish. I kind of want Lee to pull off the upset and make CMLL a force in ROH.

I might be spoiling this here, but since no one really watches I doubt anyone will care, they're also booking The Young Bucks defending their tag team titles against The Briscoes.

6 Man Tag Title Finals will be ACH, KUSHIDA, & Jay White vs. The winner of The Addiction/Kamaitaichi vs. The New Kingdom. Haven't seen anything from the New Kingdom yet, and I love The Addiction/Kamaitaichi. Hoping they win the whole thing.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote