View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 07:45 AM   #28218
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Are there any other guys you'd like to see the WWE bring in? to pad out the rosters a bit more?

* Scotty 2 Hotty for the Cruiserweight Division. I'd also like to see him play a more serious veteran and mentor to someone at some point, and be put in a tag team with them. I mean, could you imagine him making the face tag to someone who comes in and cleans house?

* Carlito to lead The Shining Stars. He's apparently holding the WWE up for too much money, but they've never been good at creating Hispanic stars, and Carlito is probably one of the more charismatic guys they've had that doesn't have the last name Guerrero or Mysterio. Given what is available to them, he'd be a good option. Don't beat him and placate his ego so he keeps doing good work. The dude can put out some really great stuff if he's allowed to.

* Charlie Haas to team with Shelton Benjamin. American Alpha vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team has got some appeal to it. Fuck it, have Rico return as their manager too.

* Chris Masters has got a lot of passion for what he does, is a lot better than he was when he was given his first push with the WWE, and it's rare to find a guy his size these days. He's still only 33 years old. He's at least worthy of a mid-card title. I wouldn't be upset if he was the guy to dethrone Rusev to be perfectly honest with you.

* Kind of think that New Day vs. 3MB would change the wrestling industry. I'm just saying. 3MB standing up to The Wyatt Family also has some charm to it.

* Rob Conway is still really shredded and having a guy his age come back could be an awesome heel gimmick. All the fat dads in the audience don't have an excuse to not look like him. Interactions between him, Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens could be hilarious.

* Trent Barreta for the Cruiserweight Division all day long.

* Victoria for a Women's Division. If they're bringing back Stevie Richards, why not revive that pairing? Richards should take Brad Maddox's gimmick and reveal that he's been training in a cave for the past eight years or however long it's been since we've seen him. Fuck it, bring back Ivory (even though she's talked shit publicly about Triple H), and have Richards be this guru of veteran women's talent.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote