View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 08:10 PM   #24332
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Kane-Show Remolding Inc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Several sources are stating that something big is being planned for NXT tonight. The same sources have seen Iron Sheik spending a lot of time with Chad Gable and Jason Jordan. We've also heard that members of production have been asked to put together a video package comparing Sheik's amateur career to Gable's and Jordan's. What this means for tonight's NXT show is anyone's guess as this is purely speculation as nothing has been confirmed.
Before anyone gets really excited remember what today is.

Quote:
There was a major stunt being worked on and practiced yesterday afternoon. Given that Shane McMahon has stated in interviews that he will use his body as a weapon, that we all know what he is capable of doing, and that they had aired a bunch of video packages of him falling off high things, most likely it will be for the Hell in a Cell match. As of yesterday, plans subject to change, the Cell match was going on last.
Quote:
NXT moved their start time up 30 minutes almost certainly to mess with ROH since the main show is still listed on the WWE Network as starting at 8 PM local time. They'll be doing some dark matches. Doors now open at 6 PM. While it does interfere with those who want to go to both ROH and NXT, the reality is that ROH sold out and they're doing fine one way or another.
For those with tickets, WWE sent emails regarding the new changes earlier today.

Quote:
Steve Austin indicated on his podcast with Mick Foley that he didn't think it was a good idea to offer WrestleMania for free to new WWE Network subscribers.
Quote:
John Cena said he was already medically cleared in an interview done at the beginning of the week with Complex Sports.

In the interview, Cena said he felt he could have come back two weeks ago. He said he can do anything they ask of him to do and when they call, he'll be there.

"If you ask me today, I should've been back two weeks ago. I've logged almost 400 hours of physical therapy. I got 111 visits in 12 weeks time. I go every single second I can. People say I have a Wolverine-like style of recovery. I was given a nine month quota to come back and after three months I can tell you that I am ready to do asked of me possible. It's a matter of when they call me."

What is notable about that is if Cena's return was looked at to be a major surprise, he would have never answered the question that way since he's basically saying he'll be back imminently.
Quote:
Mauro Ranallo will be announcing the first three matches of WrestleMania, and hosting the WWE Network first hour as well as the USA Network simulcast second hour.
Quote:
About the only actual news that came out of the event [WaleMania] was MVP saying that he’s starting with Lucha Underground.
Quote:
New Japan is doing a free show on New Japan World tonight/tomorrow from Korakuen Hall. It’s a free sample to try and get people to buy the service for Invasion Attack on 4/10. In theory, they should then be shooting some angles to build that show. The top matches are an elimination match with Togi Makabe & Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tomoaki Honma & Michael Elgin & Juice Robinson vs. The Bullet Club of Bad Luck Fale & Kenny Omega & Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi & Cody Hall, plus Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto vs. Tetsuya Naito & Evil & Bushi.
Quote:
"I don’t really know who he is. Like I said, John Cena is easy: goody-two shoes Superman. A four-year old kid can tell you that. I don’t necessarily know the heartbeat of Roman Reigns."
From a recent interview Cena had with website Complex regarding Reigns' identity problems with crowds. http://uk.complex.com/sports/2016/04...-interviewwith

Quote:
Squaredcirclesirens.com is reporting that Naomi, Renee Young and Lana will be joining the cast of Total Divas. Total Diva camera crews have been following Lana and Renee Young around Dallas. Naomi was previously on the show, and has been filming as well in Dallas. She also told fans that her Axxess signing was being filmed for the show.

Total Divas has seen a decline in ratings this season, so the new names are likely part of a mix up to see if they can change the vibe of the show.

Live from #Wrestlemania #Axxess, Paul "Triple H" Levesque unveils a special tribute to a certain #WWE Hall of Famer #WWEHOF

Posted by WWE on Thursday, March 31, 2016

Some other sheet news includes:
  • Current rumors regarding the new WWE Women's title has it being debuted during Mania itself.
  • In a "WWE Did You Know" type fact, today is the 20th Anniversary of Mankind's WWF debut.
  • Sting revealed in a recent interview with Fox 4 News that he doesn't plan on officially retiring until he gets a chance to wrestle against Taker since it will be his last gift for the fans. http://www.fox4news.com/good-day/115023933-video
  • Baring a sudden change, Shane-Taker is currently set as the main event for Mania according to F4W.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote