View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 01:52 AM   #430
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
How Bobby Lashley isn't the World Champion is a bit baffling.
I'm not exactly sure why.... but I really liked the match between Aiden O'Shea and Bobby Lashley.

As far as Raquel (Gabi) goes. First, I hated it (the ol' "TNA signs another WWE reject" feel)..... but then I found out she did go to the Wild Samoan's school and got trained prior to her time in TNA.
So at the end of the day (taking out the "Tough Enough" aspect) she's an IBBF Pro, trained by the Wild Samoans, very marketable..... I don't totally hate seeing her on my tv now
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote