View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 03:36 PM   #6197
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I can totally see why you feel that way. Personally I haven't had too much trouble, but I also spend like countless hours watching videos and reading articles about comic book history and goings on too. I've only been reading comics for about 3 years now, but I probably have the same amount of knowledge now as the average person that'd been reading their whole life lol. I'm also the kind of person that tends to look too deeply between the lines and sometimes I read more into things than I think was actually intended. Not sure if that helps me to understand (or feel like I understand) the comics better or what.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote