Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 08:24 AM   #621
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney View Post
Taking the fusion core would stop the power armor from working, so they'd have to leave it and if if was a successful pickpocket, they wouldn't be hostile. They should code it so getting in their power armour was stealing, but if you're in a place where you can help yourself, if would have been under those rules.
Yeah everything checked out except the part where I just waltzed into her armor and fast-traveled away with nary a comment from the now-underwear-laden Brother (Sister?) of Steel.

It is interesting to note that the components of the armor, even in my settlement, show up red as they are stolen, but nothing really changes when I use it at all so whatever. It's nice to have two sets of armor so I can have my companion in one as well when I suit up.
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote