Thread: MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 11:36 AM   #4359
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey View Post
Colabello had a nice season but he's also 32 and hadn't hit anywhere near that level previously. I think teams can see this and wouldn't place much value on him. I don't what their farm system looks like but I'd imagine their best betis to sign a few starters.
They do need pitching but what use is it signjng pitchers of they are literally there to fill up a spot? Yeah they can sign Chris Young for instance but he will get knocked around of he has to pitch more than 5 innings. For the most part, the jays struggle with free agent signings, they need to trade for talent. If Davis wants to play here, sign him, so it's less damaging to lose a big bat. Colabello ALONG with a name talent.... I'm talking a real weapon can bring in a good, reliable arm.

In an ideal world Price would be interested in coming back which he is not, he wants to go to chi town. Then I'd say fuck chris Davis put all the resources in bringing back dp. And Greinke isn't signing with them that is for sure. And the rest that's out there are bargain pitchers. Yeah if they can pick up a hoss like samardjzia at a good price then go for it, but in say take the free agents that'll actually sign with Toronto, so you can trade for talent and it won't murder your lineup.