Thread: MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 08:08 PM   #4347
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous Dale Newstead View Post
No I understand. But why do that when you keep one of them and have tulowitzki, Travis and Goons? I think Travis would be great trade bait for a pitcher, since you have Tulo wrapped up for the next 5 years.
a lefty bat off the bench will not hurt.... all of them are right, as are Bautista, EE, Donaldson, Martin.... need to fit a lefty in there somewhere, and I'm not sure Smoak is the answer offensively....Ideally, they'd get a lefty that could bat 2nd.....