View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #1032
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Anyway, since we seem to have gotten away from asking questions, I'll pose another, this time maybe one which will require some serious good long-term memory and/or thinking to get all parts of it.

Now, we all know Shawn Michaels became the first-ever Grand Slam champion in WWE under the classic definition by winning the then WWF European Championship in 1997.

Part I - Whom did Shawn beat to win his first Intercontinental, WWF and European Championships, and with whom did he team and what team did Shawn and his partner beat to win the World Tag Team Championship?

Part II - To whom did Shawn drop his first Intercontinental, WWF and European Championships to?

Part III - Shawn and his partner vacated or were stripped of their World Tag Team Championship -- but what was the reason given for this decision?

GOOD LUCK!
All from memory, so there's a chance at least part of this is wrong.

Part I - Davey Boy for both IC and Euro, Bret for WWF, with Diesel over Yoko and Owen (really Yoko and Bulldog)

Part II - Marty for the IC, Sid for WWF, HHH for Euro

Part III - Diesel pinned Owen, who was originally supposed to be in the match, but he'd been replaced by Davey Boy because Martha had just given birth, so Owen was late. Because Owen technically wasn't in the match, Cornette and Fuji had the decision reversed.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote