View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 06:54 PM   #1031
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Part I - I'm fairly certain he beat Davey Boy Smith to win his first European Championship. And Bret Hart, of course, paved way for the boyhood dream to come true. Did he also beat Davey to win the IC Title? I think he beat Marty Jannetty and Dean Douglas at certain points, but I'm going to put The British Bulldog first. Did Shawn team with Diesel to beat The Headshrinkers?

Part II - I'm going to guess the Marty Jannetty win came after HBK's first run with the IC Title, the WWE would have been Sid, and the European would have been when Michaels passed the title on to Triple H. Do you think this sort of killed the belt, by the way?

Part III - Actually read an article on this the other day, haha. Wasn't Owen Hart pinned despite not being in the match? The British Bulldog did double-duty and teamed with Yokozuna, only for Hart to come out for a clusterfuck finish? It was like the main event of In Your House 3 or something.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote