View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 07:43 PM   #18738
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's most likely just me that thinks this, but I don't think the Diva's division will ever truly be taken seriously like it was between late 2001 and late 2006, for as long as Total Divas is around.

In my opinion, during that five year period, the Diva's division was at its best. You could tell that a lot of care, thought and attention was being put into it, and it did help that the majority of the division, actually, probably all of it, was comprised of women who could actually wrestle and cared a hell of a lot about wrestling.

These days, I can't help but think that Total Divas is just this ugly mark on the Diva's division. It's just there, being all tacky and such. I can't help but think that it's the main focus for some of the Divas and the writers, and that the Diva's division comes second, and that the division's main purpose now is to give a reason to advertise Total Divas.

I just think that if Total Divas goes away, then maybe the Diva's division would be taken more seriously, as it wouldn't have a reality show challenging it for attention.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote