View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 11:42 AM   #18019
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dave Meltzer on what might have been the worst match he's ever seen that happened last night during AAA's TripleMania show:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestling Observer
LOS VILLANOS III & IV & V VS. THE PSYCHO CIRCUS

The Villanos came out wearing their masks. Two of them have to take their mask off after the match per commission regulations.

Holy shit. Think of the worst match that you ever saw. That would be a fantastic match compared to this. One of the Villanos used a low blow to pin one of the clowns. Psycho Clown had Villano III pinned a couple of times but he refused to pin him because it was Villano III's last match. The announcing was hilarious as Matt Striker even said when they were throwing punches that they aren't slapping their legs. Hugo Savinovich's mic was off so Striker was having a conversation with someone we couldn't hear. Between the technical problems, the wrestling and the announcing I don't know that I've ever seen anything worse. I knew this would be bad, but it was at a different level.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote