View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 06:45 AM   #9854
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney View Post
Activision Exec #1: People are saying that THPS5 looks terrible.... Should we delay it to make sure it looks alright and nail the physics to give it a good return?

Activision Exec #2: Fuck that, we're a month and a half away... WAIT, I'VE GOT AN IDEA. Tell the development team to just use a cel-shading filter in Photoshop, that will work.

Activision Exec #1: THAT'S BRILLIANT, this is how we earn the big bucks! Shall we celebrate with hookers and cocaine?

Activision Exec #2: Sounds like a plan, let me just call my wife and tell her we're working late to finish off the game. She doesn't know what the fuck I do here.

"Kill me"

What the fuck? Shit all around!
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote