View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 08:15 AM   #1039
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Just logged onto this for the first time in ages. No idea when they did it, but the "my cards" redesign makes it real hard to keep track of and train your cards.
Plus, you can select a card to "Set As Champ," which doubles as your avatar and which I always use to remind myself which card(s) I am training at any given time....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote