View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 07:48 PM   #13645
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I feel the same way. I was so excited for the WWE post-WrestleMania XXX too. I really feel that you should be able to look at what comes out of one WrestleMania, look at the next, and see the story of the year. Here is the WrestleMania card I was looking forward to seeing:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Triple Threat Match
Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns

The Game vs. The Icon
Triple H vs. Sting

The Rock vs. Bray Wyatt

Intercontinental Championship
Cesaro (c) vs. John Cena

Divas Championship
Special Guest Referee: Stephanie McMahon
AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige

Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
The Usos (c) vs. The Wyatt Family vs. Dolph Ziggler & Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger & Stardust

United States Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Everybody else fighting in a Battle Royal that actually means something after Cesaro has done something with his career

But I guess I prefer story over stars, as that other thread questioned. Nothing on this WrestleMania card is really shaping up to be that epic. Well, Triple H vs. Sting exists on both, Cena is fighting for a mid-card title against a foreign heel beast and Bray Wyatt is taking on a legendary part-timer; but I'd prefer Cesaro to Rusev, Zayn to Mizdow and The Rock to Taker.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote