View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 09:12 PM   #13469
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
If the WWE wanted to freshen up the women's division (and I'm not necessarily for this idea -- I'm just throwing it out there), then an NXT Women's Division vs. WWE Divas Division storyline is probably the most intriguing "invasion" storyline the WWE can do right now. It doesn't seem like there is a vision for the current Divas Division anyway. There are plenty that could be implemented, but Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Carmella and Alexa Bliss all have as equally, if not more definable characters than the main roster girls, so introducing them all at the same time isn't as risky as bringing up a bunch of male competitors. Blue Pants could hypothetically be part of that revolution. I can just imagine JBL mocking Blue Pants for being called "Blue Pants," only for Blue Pants to beat Alicia Fox in a match, leave the ring and take JBL's hat, and come out with it the next week and spray paint it blue or something.
It would only work if the new group would be considered the faces. I doubt that has ever happened in the history of wrestling though.

The feud would just be used to get Nikki Bella over. Think SummerSlam 2010 except replace John Cena with the girl he's currently fucking. Nikki pins Charlotte and Sasha Banks in straight falls.

Yappaaadooo!
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote