View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 12:33 AM   #427
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
She would be a nobody if not for the reaction of gamers. This much is true.
It is, but that says nothing of her rhetoric's validity.

Quote:
I'd prefer it if it was a more enjoyable game since I spent money on it.
You mean you're gonna make sure it's enjoyable before you spend money.

Quote:
I wonder, though, why you feel the criticism we've debating here is any less valid than debating criticism of other artistic decisions, such as plotting, dialogue etc.? It's almost as if you are arguing criticism should not exist.
I'm starting to think you're trolling me with this, after me saying multiple times criticism is fine.

Thoughts on plot and dialogue is perfectly fine, as they are elements the writer is giving unto you. What's I've been arguing is how certain art should be judged on the merits it sets out for, not what the reviewer posits onto it.

Consider that you've been arguing for a freedom of critique beyond freedom the art they're reviewing.

Quote:
The case discussed in that thread took place in England so it's not your justice system.
I concede.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote