View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 01:32 PM   #9598
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Why the fuck should anyone care that Ryu Nobodyatsu is retiring? Never heard of him, or BJW for that matter, and "World Strong Heavyweight Champion" is a stupid title name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
I posted it since its news. You might not care but many do.

BJW has been around for close to 20 years now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSG View Post
Who are these many people here who care about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron the dial View Post
what the fuck does that matter? it's news.

***Mod Concern Arrival Themed Visit***

Got a disturbing call last night about a certain rumbling here. You 4 wouldn't happen to know about what went down here @ 100,001 Replies Pub and Grill would ya? You know, it was like years ago that I remembered my Dad and his many attempts to spend time with me on weekends that he was booked to see me and my brother
SPOILER: show
Don't make my brother debut here, he is the most vile and heinous heel I've ever seen punch on a keyboard, I won't bring that evil to this land

just to see that we were a burden. He would rent a Sega Genesis with a few games, this was back in the 90s mind you up in Iowa. He could have taught me skills, let me in on his backstory, gave me some pointers on what life was going to throw at me. Alas, he didn't.

Don't waste this time you have with fellow posters such as yourselves and get all nasty with each other. What are you? Ted Danson? Shut the front door, I'm kidding! Look guys, when life gives you grief just remember that it could be worse. Maybe you guys can hug it out and we can post in eHarmony
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote