View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 06:25 AM   #3789
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I pretty much shoot anyone who comes near me now.

Yesterday though, this guy was driving toward me on the beach after I picked up a cargo crate. He slowed down as he got to me, but my GTA paranoia already had me pulling the trigger.

Probably just wanted to buddy up, and I shot him dead. Feel bad.

Some really fun missions and races since I last got on.

rooftop rumble great for rp and cash
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote