View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 10:54 PM   #3455
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I don't think people hate on him so much anymore. They hated on him at first because he was a face and he was entirely too cringeworthy for it. So they turned him heel and the only change they made to his character was to make him more cringeworthy. And it was fucking brilliant.
Here's the issue with Bo and a few of the NXT people: some of their gimmicks come off as indy gimmicks. They work on a small show with the same audience every show but they don't translate well in the big leagues: see Emma. They aren't spotlighted on Raw/Smackdown so they either get lost in the shuffle or there's not enough camera time for the fans to make a connection. I fear this will happen to Adam Rose which sucks because it's tremendous. I don't see it happening to Tyler Breeze though.
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote