View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 10:14 PM   #1604
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
If I were running things, I'd do the Taker/Cena match EVERYBODY wants to see. I mean Taker has to fight Cena at WM at some point, right? It would be just such a huge match and appropriate of the biggest show of all time.

Meanwhile, Lesnar being brought back by Triple H just makes him seem like a perfect choice for the "corporate champion". Have Bryan win the Rumble and Lesnar win the belt at the Chamber, and you set up a fantastic match and star-making moment where Bryan gets to slay the beast at Mania and finally win the title.

They could still roll with Orton/Batista in that scenario, which would be fine as a middle of the card match. I just don't buy it as the WM 30 main event.
I like this idea. All of it. Lesnar vs. Bryan may be a risk to run in the main event, but the match would be tremendous and when you have other attractions like Triple H vs. CM Punk and Undertaker vs. John Cena, you can afford to take that gamble. Lesnar has looked like a beast recently, and Brock beating Cena will solidify himself as such heading into WrestleMania.

It doesn't seem very likely to me for some reason, but I do think that it would do good business for the WWE. I'm also not opposed to CM Punk winning the Rumble and then challenging Randy Orton at WrestleMania. It'd be relatively fresh and it'd be a good match. Daniel Bryan would face Shawn Michaels in my perfect world, The Undertaker vs. John Cena would go forward and Batista would face Brock Lesnar -- The Animal vs. The Beast.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote