View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #1581
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Magnus is getting better all the time, but he doesn't seem like the guy you want carrying the company just yet. I'd have liked to have seen him as Television Champion, if TNA hadn't run that title right into the ground. A mentor vs. student feud between Doug Williams and Magnus would have been ripe bananas.

The scheduling of the UK tour for TNA was pretty bad for this, but I honestly think that Jeff Hardy should have been the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Some might think this bone-headed, but if Hardy beat Magnus and then couldn't go on the tour, you could have had Magnus serve as the star of the tour and bad-mouth Hardy every chance he got to actually build to a match between the two.

Samoa Joe has been pretty badly handled by TNA since Vince Russo took over creative until now. My heart randomly decided that it wanted Christopher Daniels to be the guy who got the Option C shot at Destination X this year (which is apparently happening in April), but smark booking would be to give it to Joe and use Daniels & Kazarian as serious Tag Team Champions. I don't hate The BroMans as much as everyone else in the world, but they just aren't Tag Champ material at this point. Let Daniels & Kazarian feud with The Wolves heading into Destination X. If I were TNA, I would be trying to throw a lot of money at Kharma to get her to return as Awesome Kong for a Knockout Title match with Gail Kim at that PPV too.
If TNA played hard ball with AJ and low balled his worth to the company, Daniels will be lucky to even see six figures from them. It sucks, especially since Sabin has been TNA Champ and Daniels hasn't, but I don't see Daniels making it through the year on the roster.
Innovator is offline   Reply With Quote