View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #36
The One
Boss

The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)The One has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Mistico should have stayed in Mexico. His style was never going to fit in WWE. Injuries aside, he was doomed from day one.

As for the "Sin Cara"/Mysterio match at Mania? Eh, sure I guess. Except, is anyone really going to care? Sin Cara has never been really over other than being "That other masked guy" and Mysterio seems to only be over with kids these days. Plus, this whole setting a world record goal that keeps getting tossed around? How are they going to count who is and who isn't wearing a mask. I promise you, even if you hand out free masks, a LOT of people aren't going to put it on and obstruct their view of an event they spent money on to watch live. The only upside I see to this, is it opens the door for potentially hundreds if not thousands of people throwing masks in the ring - which at Mania - that could be a really cool moment.

Actually, come to think of it, if they did a luchas de apuestas mascara contra mascara, and Rey-Rey lost, but to spare him his honor the crowd tossed their free masks in the ring for him to use to cover his face (despite having already shown his face in WCW), it would be an huge "WrestleMania Moment" - but for that to work, you'd have to assume the crowd WOULD do that, and I don't know how you could short of staging dummies in the audience who try and get others around them to do the same...
The One is offline   Reply With Quote