View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 11:44 PM   #3001
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Something fun in a freeroam where everyone has very little to no money and can die as many times as they want:

Put a bounty on two dudes. Those dudes hijack and stay on the train. The rest of the lobby hunts them down.

I did this with ECG the other day and it was fun. It was also fun to be the one on the train with the bounty.

I wish we could edit our own missions and set our own parameters. Could have people start on motorcycles, some start on helicopters, some HAVE to attempt to parachute onto train, one flies a cargo plane kamikaze style into train.

While I've mentioned it, that is my favorite thing to do online in random lobbies is to scare people with that cargo plane. I dunno if scare is the right word but I definitely like to fly as close as I can to them and hopefully startle them. A cargo plane has to be the last thing you're expecting if you're somewhere downtown. I've landed it on the freeway once and someone drove up on it, got out, and was upset the back didn't open to store his car (I'm kind of annoyed by that too) and started kicking the back. I joined him. Then we flew off together and were best GTA buddies for at least 40 mins.

And while I'm on that: Why doesn't the back open on the cargo plane? Why doesn't the hook lock on to/pick up anything in the cargo helicopter? Why can't co-pilots have bigger role i.e. aim the guns or make that tracking camera useful? Why isn't there a stun gun/put someone in the trunk option? Why isn't there an "escape from trunk" mini game? Or maybe call someone (a crew member) to tell them you're stuck in the trunk?

It's impressive but it's starting to get boring and I kept out of previews so I didn't really have any expectations. I definitely thought there would be some kind of mission editor though.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote