View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #7042
Sixx
LUV CABBAGE/H8 JEWS

Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post

9/10.

25 yrs and he's still scaring the shit out of kids... The heroine is actually Chucky's daughter in real life considering Brad is the voiceover of him and they share the same last name.. Would've been a nicer twisted ending where father and daughter are now partners in crime ... Woman in a wheelchair gone insane under the influence of Chucky. And that backstory origin of Chucky as a serial killer befriending the heroine's family was a bit contrived but still, I liked it better when he was just some unknown stranger killer that has no history except he likes voodoo stuff and strangling people.. It was a better movie than the last one although Jennifer Tilly's cameo was a bit of self parody. Oh well, Chucky's still got it and we're still friends to the end.

My only gripe with The Curse of Chucky movie is
SPOILER: show
when he played Hide the Soul with the little girl, how come we never get to see his spirit transfer over her body?
What gives? Oh well, dolls live longer than humans I guess.

Extra ending after end credits btw will probably open up a sequel for it.
You mean the extra ending where
SPOILER: show
a grown-up Andy shoots Chucky in the face with a rifle? How is that a good opening for a sequel?
Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote