View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:26 AM   #1054
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
I am afraid this game will be too big.
Quote:
I'm not saying just too big spatially. I mean too much to do altogether.
Just curious but did you think the same things regarding the other GTA titles? I mean to say San Andreas was a large game for its time. Hell, still is and I cannot prove it since I no longer have the memory card with the save but I managed to get 100% completion. It took me near two solid months of continuous gameplay to get it. I did it merely because I played the absolute shit out of it anyways and decided to see the sum of what they offered.

I can see where you are coming from but if you take a 16 year old who lives in a small communitys time invested to finish SA like that then multiply it by about 8-10 times (I am estimating, back off)

You will be playing this game likely well into next year if you want 100% completion, so basically you can pick this up 6 months after release and dick around and STILL accomplish something new.

I haven't touched GTA IV since I completed it, because it is horrible to do so in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Value for money.
They are the rockstars of the game developers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Maybe he think R* will spread themselves too thin and we'll get 10 "meh" activities instead of 3 great ones.
I really think they will go with more then 10

Quote:
But I'm a gamer who likes to do almost everything. It just becomes overwhelming if a game is offering a main story, 10 different sets of side missions, customization, etc, etc..

Quality could also be an issue like Drakul mentioned, but I'm not so worried about that because it's Rockstar.
This of it this way, with that level of game you alone will not likely play the same way twice. Replay value!
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote