View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #5729
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

Charlize Theron as the evil queen is still fairest of them all and will always be MY lovely queen celeb.. Kristen Stewart as Snow White is a-ok despite sometimes I look at Bella Swan everytime she talks.. Damn you Twilight. There's even a huge reference to the Disney cartoon where they walk into the forest full of animals and the fairies looked like cute Fern Gully cartoonies with a mixture of Gollum-ish on their faces!! As for the 7 dwarves, ha, they're like the LOTR's kick-ass characters in this one. And there's even one scene where brief nudity from the evil queen transforming herself into a Terminator-ish T-1000 black blob liquid to become another person or a flock of ravens much like Dracula would do. And yes, there's even a nod to the poison apple story in it.. All in all, I REALLY enjoyed it despite Kristen is almost wooden in the 2nd half.

The evil queen herself aside from transformation powers, she has a habit of stealing the young girls youth by sucking their life force out... Man, she's chewing every damn scene throughout.. I wouldn't mind owning this on DVD just cos well, Charlize will forever be the fairest of them all. The backstory of the queen's wicked powers is a bit half-baked but fair enough. Still, I liked it for what it was.. Hell, this is much more watchable than Twilight. Queen Ravenna FTW!

8/10.

Last edited by Raven Reaper; 06-01-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote