View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:34 AM   #2743
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara Emily View Post
A) Ugly as fuck b) Why the fuck did they kill off Johnny Storm, undo that shit right now. Replacing him with Spider-Man, stupid as fuck. There are certain things you shouldn't mess with the Fantastic Four lineup is one of them.

Edit: Oh what the fuck even worse this is the end of the Fantastic Four they're being renamed The Future Foundation WTF is this shit?

Seriously stupid stupid stupid stupid
Nonsense.

Nothing is off limits as long as there is good writing behind it. Winter Soldier should have taught everyone that.

I like bold moves like this one. It shows that people aren't willing to put creativity aside for the sake of offending traditionalist thinkers. That is probably why I like Grant Morrison, because it defines his career.

Now that isn't to say I am going to automatically praise anything like this. In fact, the risk is great with this type of move, because it is either a huge success, or a huge failure. There is no inbetween.

That said, I know enough about judging a book by it's cover, and how many times I've been wrong in doing so in this industry, to know that it would be unwise to condemn it, before I even read the fucking thing.

Last edited by Fignuts; 02-12-2011 at 05:14 AM.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote