View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #1874
PorkSoda
Diabetes Coming To Getcha

PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Yes you did. Max Payne did have a nice ending narration though....

Gran Torino - 10/10.

Clint Eastwood is badass. Seriously, this is the second movie I've seen him in, Million Dollar Baby is the first, and he played badass in both parts. Are all his movies like that?

"You step on my lawn again, I'll blow your face in then go inside and sleep like a baby." Thats one of the best lines I've ever heard. Badass.

One complaint I got is the ending. Spoilers = It pissed me off to the extreme that those gangsters didn't get their asses beat. It proves that if your in a gang your just a coward, your not really tough at all. And if I was Eastwood, I would NOT have gotten killed, I would have rose from the dead and kicked all their asses. Can't believe Clint Eastwood jobbed to those guys. Thats what he did. He laid down for them. But I am glad that he did kick that fat asians ass.
PorkSoda is offline   Reply With Quote