View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 06:58 AM   #4598
Mr. Monday Morning
All Part Of The Plan

Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)
Lost out on some £££ but I really don't mind because that was a GREAT game, best Superbowl in at least 7-8 years. No it wasn't high scoring but it was a fantastic back and forth all game long between two VERY well-coached teams. I fully expect Spagnuolo to leave but if he doesn't look out because that D is pretty young in some key positions and they could be even stronger next year.

Great credit to Eli, he came close to coughing it up a couple times but he hung in there and came through in the clutch. You can't really put the INT on him cause Smith just bobbled it right up to Hobbs. I understand the MVP because of the winning drive but man that D-line deserves all the credit in the world, unreal. Pats didn't even play that badly, they just got bottled up for like 9/10ths of the game.