View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #3996
Cooler Tom Schuler
tomschuler.com

Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
But sorry Cooler Tom Schuler, I'm gonna have to stop being in your corner eventually. But I'd be much more honored to play/god forbid lose to the Packers than anyone else.
The Giants have been on fire their last couple games though, so I don't want to get ahead of myself. But if all goes well and we make the Superbowl, I certainly hope it would be against that Pats. It just wouldn't feel legit if it wasn't.

The Patriots are obviously the best team in the league this year, and are certainly in the running for some all-time honors. I definitely wouldn't have us as the favorite against them, but we'd have a shot and it'd make a great story either way.