View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #3967
SammyG
LAKE SHOW HOES

SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Pretty predictable Dallas-Giants game. Just felt like when you dominate a team in the regular season like that, it takes a very well coached team to prevent you from getting contenet playing them a third time. That's pretty much what happened.

What did he say?
He started crying and told the media that if they put this loss on Romo's shoulders it's unfair, explaining how he has been through that shit and it's unfair. Also, he asked for the loss to be placed on the whole team, and I don't know, it just shows how much he cares about playing the sport of football, I like the guy. I also read his book and it was a good read.