View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #3966
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerF View Post
wow comeon, nothing worse than all of the "I've been a Giants fan my whole life" that will start coming out of the woodwork this week.
That will be the story line if it's Pats vs. NYG.

Since the NFL was around before the AFL and the NYG were around before the Patriots all of NE over like age 50 were once Giants fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooler Tom Schuler View Post
That's the worst thing about being a fan when your team does very well. All of the sudden it's impossible to differentiate yourself from the bandwagon douche bags.

I have nothing against the real fans, but why the fuck are all these retards in southern California fans of the Patriots? If you have no connection to the team's location, and I know more about the team whose merchandise your decked out in than you do, you need to take that shit off.
in fairness to souther cali, most people who live there aren't actually from there... People from cold weather areas love to move to Florida and Southern Cali.