View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 02:55 PM   #655
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
Also i find it funny that you admit they cheat and that Mangini new about it. Then you make another post implying that they dont cheat by asking me that question.
umm, no until this season it was never illegal to video tape the opposing team, that's a new rule, so hence if no rule is broken how is it cheating?

and which question are you refering to? The "If it's such a huge advantage why didn't it help in the 2nd qtr?" if that's the one and you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
Beacause they're shitty cheaters.
Then how do you explain the claim that all their rings are BS because they cheated? (although you've yet to tell us how they cheated in 01, 03, 04)

As for the Polian stuff it was in print, I gave you the links way back when, you just choose to ignore it "it can't be true since the press in Boston wrote about it" yeah, cause the Press in Boston only write puff pieces about their own teams...

You read the Jets stuff yourself, was he fined? no, why? not everyone gets fined for everything and the Jets chose not to press it...

really RP, you're a joke... you're jealous that's fine, talk trash all you want, make up things that aren't true, whatever makes you happy, as usually you're useless in the forum, heck Krispy is more unbiased then you.

now go ahead, make another silly post spazzing out, you can have the last word, you've clearly made a fool out of yourself as usual.