TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ***UPDATE in Posts 29 & 56*** Rumored WrestleMania Matches (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=134494)

Jordan 01-25-2018 06:12 PM

Braun vs Miz seems good, but seems like Miz would have to go over. I don't know the point of Braun just dominating the midcard as IC champ. He should be THE Champ.

Emperor Smeat 01-25-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 5076613)
Cena vs Undertaker is very much planned per Meltzer, despite not hinting at anything on RAW. Elias has been given the spot Samoa Joe was to have, as Cena will be on tv a lot leading to WM and needs a pre-WM feud.

Seth Rollins vs Jason Jordan has taken the place of Seth vs Dean, as well.
Roman vs Brock is still a go as well.

Seems like a blessing in disguise Joe got hurt. Avoids being fed to Cena for his usual pre-Mania feuds. Also avoided a similar fate last time he got hurt since WWE was leaning on just feeding him to Cena to help build towards the eventual Cena-Reigns feud.

slik 01-25-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fragile X (Post 5076834)
Braun vs Miz seems good, but seems like Miz would have to go over. I don't know the point of Braun just dominating the midcard as IC champ. He should be THE Champ.

Miz would never go over Braun unless WWE lost their mind.
It would be Mark Henry defeating Ryback at WrestleMania all over again.

Jordan 01-25-2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 5076862)
Miz would never go over Braun unless WWE lost their mind.
It would be Mark Henry defeating Ryback at WrestleMania all over again.

I get it but I think the bigger story would be Braun chasing Miz after WM for pulling one over on him. Eventually smashing him, costing him the title to someone cool and then taking the MITB briefcase when he wants it.

Just a lil fantasy

slik 01-26-2018 10:25 AM

Twitter dude who broke the XFL returning, @TheBradShepard said he will talk about the WM location on his podcast later today...if he gets WM 35 location/XFL returning right then 2 for 2 is a good track record...I'll listen when it's available and let every1 know what he says.

slik 01-26-2018 11:26 AM

His podcast is horrible, so f***ing boring.

He says MetLife Stadium is the host.

slik 01-26-2018 11:28 AM

Oh wait, he just said they could change it to Citi Field possibly.

James Steele 01-26-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 5077016)
Oh wait, he just said they could change it to Citi Field possibly.

They aren’t putting it in a baseball field that will cut the attendance number in half compared to if it was held in MetLife.

Jordan 01-27-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Steele (Post 5077038)
They aren’t putting it in a baseball field that will cut the attendance number in half compared to if it was held in MetLife.

There is a lot of logic in that statement but.... for me, it's a straight 25 minute subway ride away and having WM be that accessible would be a dream come true, ya feel?

Jordan 01-27-2018 08:42 AM

They could set an attendance record for Citi Field easy though, they'd love that.

mike adamle 01-27-2018 10:29 AM

Really hope it isn't Braun vs. Miz. Braun needs that main event level match with preferrably Triple H but if not him I think Samoa Joe would work.

Here's what I'm hopeful for:

Career vs. Career
John Cena vs. The Undertaker

WWE Universal Title Match- Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Title Match- AJ Styles (C) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

No Holds Barred Grudge Match- Braun Strowman vs. Triple H

WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match- The Miz (C) vs. Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Kurt Angle vs. Jason Jordan

WWE Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match- Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin (C) vs. The Usos vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

60 Minute Iron Man Match- Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal

Jordan 01-27-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike adamle (Post 5077342)

:|

rockman725 01-27-2018 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike adamle (Post 5077342)

That would be a perfect match for their 22 hour preshow.

owenbrown 01-27-2018 02:10 PM

I would probably be in favor of Brock vs Roman.... IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING UNIVERSAL TITLE... STOP TRYING TO CROWN ROMAN ROIDS!!!

mike adamle 01-27-2018 02:36 PM

I was just kidding about the Orton-Jinder match. The more I think about it though I think Randy Orton should challenge Bobby Roode for the United States title citing he wants to be a grand slam champ. Maybe they could make a blood feud out of it and make Bobby Roode mean something.

slik 01-29-2018 01:31 AM

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/u...4-plans-250741

Meltzer just posted the plan is still for Rousey/??? vs Steph/HHH

XL 01-29-2018 08:13 AM

Braun or Angle?

Jordan 01-29-2018 07:06 PM

I think WWE read my posts and aren't going to have Kurt Angle wrestle at WM.