TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Vince has been a nawty boi! (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=139896)

Stu Hart 01-26-2024 06:05 AM

Vince has been a nawty boi!

It just keeps getting worse doesnt it?

A bombshell lawsuit claims Vince McMahon assaulted one of his WWE employees with sex toys and defecated on her head during a threesome. A former WWE employee has claimed Vince McMahon sexually abused her — including with sex toys that he named after wrestling stars — in a shocking new lawsuit

1. A man who doesn't like sneezing being party to a threesome that involved shitting on her head.

2. Threesomes with Johnny Ace and even may have involved brock.

3. How many sex toys were named after Shawn Michaels

4. This lends credence to the cream team of the 80s.

Lets discuss in sordid detail.

Jordan 01-26-2024 07:21 AM

Likely innocent of all allegations, Vince is a good man.

Stu Hart 01-26-2024 07:44 AM

pulling a train with Johnny Ace ...a good man indeed.

Stu Hart 01-26-2024 07:57 AM

Not only is he a sick fuck..but his spelling is horrible.

https://static.sportsmanor.com/wp-co...n-to-Janel.jpg

Stu Hart 01-26-2024 08:23 AM

https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/d..._complaint.pdf
Quite a read - dildos are named after wrestlers

Vastardikai 01-30-2024 09:31 AM

I hear a lot of people Hunter, as Vince's son in law, ABSOLUTELY knew everything there was to know about scandal, like he was helping Vince pick out named for dildos. Meanwhile, Danielson, as Johnny Ace's son in law, knew ABOLUTELY nothing about this.

That said, Chyna at one point did claim that Vince wanted a threesome with her and Hunter. So, I dunno...

Ol Dirty Dastard 01-31-2024 07:05 AM

It’s a lot of people turning blind eyes because nobody is going to try go after or take a stand against someone who’ll ruin them.

Mr. Nerfect 01-31-2024 08:08 AM

And that’s likely a contributing factor as to why so many women would go along with Vince’s fantasies and shit. Whether it was implied or explicitly stated, the dude has a ton of resources to make your life very difficult.

Ol Dirty Dastard 01-31-2024 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect (Post 5640609)
And that’s likely a contributing factor as to why so many women would go along with Vince’s fantasies and shit. Whether it was implied or explicitly stated, the dude has a ton of resources to make your life very difficult.

Yep. Going after him for anything, no matter how justified, would be a fool’s errand. Seems this Jenelle Grant (pardon my spelling) seems like she’s lucked out with a pretty shrewd team at her side.

Sting Fan 02-01-2024 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vastardikai (Post 5640588)
I hear a lot of people Hunter, as Vince's son in law, ABSOLUTELY knew everything there was to know about scandal, like he was helping Vince pick out named for dildos. Meanwhile, Danielson, as Johnny Ace's son in law, knew ABOLUTELY nothing about this.

That said, Chyna at one point did claim that Vince wanted a threesome with her and Hunter. So, I dunno...

I think theres a lot of people who are complicit in covering for this to varying degrees. Lots of very high profile people who whether they knew or not its hard to think it wasnt at the least a dirty whisper in the locker room they were aware of.

Mr. Nerfect 02-02-2024 06:31 AM

John Laurinaitis’ attorney has released a statement. Their strategy seems to be to not deny the actions took place, but deny Johnny Axe’s responsibility for them by alleging he is another victim of Vince’s coercion.

drave 02-05-2024 08:06 AM

Did Johnny Ace the dildo screw Johnny Ace??!!?!1o

Lock Jaw 02-05-2024 08:32 AM

I don't know, but Bret screwed Bret

drave 02-05-2024 09:49 AM

hahah! How many times did VKM say that, and was probably referencing his dildos.

Mr. Nerfect 02-06-2024 05:59 AM

I’m sure Vince does have a dildo called “The Excellence of Execution.”

Seanny One Ball 02-06-2024 12:12 PM

Vince McMahon never once used a dildo correctly on a woman. No chance.
I see him getting it out from its wooden case, like a miniature Ark Of The Covenant, only to immediately get too rambunctious and start jabbing it in the woman’s mouth and eyes. Then he’d probably tie it onto his head like a party hat and do top rope manoeuvres until he tired himself out.

Seanny One Ball 02-06-2024 12:13 PM

All of the dildo’s are called Dick Togo

Mr. Nerfect 02-07-2024 04:43 AM

I’m sure Vince has taken a Doomsday Device during a sex act. And has a dildo called the Doomsday Device. He no doubt has one called Animal as well.

xrodmuc316 02-07-2024 11:17 AM

Vince has a Red Dildo that he brings out each time very enthusiastically...

"THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE! THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!"

Mr. Nerfect 02-08-2024 10:38 AM

There’s no way he doesn’t call it the Big Red Machine.

xrodmuc316 02-09-2024 10:53 PM

Bret Hart said he is ashamed that he ever had any respect for Vince McMahon after all this.

Somewhere Dax Hardwood cried happy tears.

Mr. Nerfect 02-09-2024 11:40 PM

Did you call Dax Harwood “Dax Hardwood” because it’s one of Vince’s dildos? I doubt Scott Dawson makes the Vince McMahon dildo cut.

xrodmuc316 02-09-2024 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect (Post 5641028)
Did you call Dax Harwood “Dax Hardwood” because it’s one of Vince’s dildos? I doubt Scott Dawson makes the Vince McMahon dildo cut.

LOL I cant even lie, that was just a happy accident :rofl:

Helmsphere 02-10-2024 09:20 AM

I don't know if it makes me sad or happy that Vince has a dildo named The Truth.