TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nintendo Switch Announced (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=132376)

#BROKEN Hasney 05-28-2017 06:11 AM

Yr. a good dood

road doggy dogg 05-28-2017 03:11 PM

Red Magnus is the best, calling everyone jabronies n shit, dood

#BROKEN Hasney 05-30-2017 01:09 PM

Development Of Mario + Rabbids

From talking to a handful of those involved with it, there is a prevailing sense of Nintendo letting go of the reins with the project. Their involvement with it isn’t as controlling as you might imagine. While representatives of the ‘Big N’ are closely overseeing it and their approval is required for anything concerning the use of their characters; even the most outlandish ideas from the developers have been met with little resistance. Nintendo is letting Ubisoft play freely in the Mario sandbox with few restrictions and that creative freedom is evident in just about every aspect of it.

Take, for example, the game’s slightly twisted sense of humour. The title from what we’ve heard is laden with surreal, self referential gags and Ubisoft staff argue that it works fairly well in context. In one of the prototypes seen earlier in development, one source recalled a hulky Donkey Kong themed rabbid serving as one of the first boss encounters. The rabbid has access to a pile of bananas that it can use to replenish its health. Players are required to first cut off his food supply to prevent him from recovering before they can do some real damage. The DK rabbid apparently will dab periodically if it lands an attack correctly (a possible reference to DK’s dab from Mario Kart 8). Once the boss is defeated, one member of the player’s party, a rabbid cosplaying as Princess Peach, takes out a smart phone and nabs a selfie with the DK Rabbid as it collapses.
Mario + Rabbids Game Details

The game isn’t all weird in-jokes and meme humour, however. There appears to be a fair deal of substance to its mechanics. The 8 playable characters each have an individual skill tree of sorts through which they can develop their own special abilities. Each of them start with a base skill that they can later improve, in addition to learning new ones. For example, Mario has a passive ability which enables him to automatically fire at an enemy if they enter his field of vision during the enemy’s turn. Some of these powers are common across multiple characters, but the unique ones like Peach’s powerful ability to inflate enemies using a foot pump until they explode adds a layer of strategy to the game. Players will have to take care when considering where to place each character.

If its in-development prototypes are any indication, Mario + Rabbids is set to offer a decent amount of content outside of its 20 or so hour long campaign. Sources recall seeing indications that an online suite was being tested several months back, although this mode was inaccessible in the aforementioned test builds. At the very least, we know the final game is set to offer 2 player co-op locally in some capacity. An additional mode named ‘Arena’ was spotted in the test UI, too, which promised some local co-op action.

drave 05-30-2017 04:34 PM

It'll be a hit. It is a weird ass crossover for sure, but it'll be humorous and fun and people will LOVE that.

Feel like they are about 4 years behind the Rabbid craze tho.

#BROKEN Hasney 05-30-2017 08:14 PM

It sounds like because UbiSoft have free reign to do something with Mario, they want to relaunch Rabbids. I mean, they're basically Minions and they were out before Minions and look how they're doing.

Emperor Smeat 05-30-2017 08:33 PM

I bet Nintendo being lax with the Mario control is also Nintendo's way of trying to mend fences with Ubisoft after losing a lot of support from them during the Wii U era.

Losing them was a bigger blow than EA (and Activision) for major 3rd party support when Ubisoft pulled support baring the Just Dance series.

road doggy dogg 05-30-2017 10:54 PM

I hate the idea of this Mario/Rabbids crossover. It just makes the Mario IP feel more and more like a lazy Disney crew. If the gameplay is good though then whatever

Emperor Smeat 05-31-2017 05:48 PM

Super Mario Odyssey currently rumored to be arriving this November according to a report from the Financial Times. Same report also made mentions about Nintendo ramping up Switch production to hit their 18 million target before the end of the fiscal year.
https://www.destructoid.com/rumor-su...n-438978.phtml

Rumor from last week hinted at the Switch getting Call of Duty:WWII with Beenox studio in charge of the port. Would be the first CoD game since Ghosts for a Nintendo platform if true.
https://www.vg247.com/2017/05/20/cal...ebsite-update/

road doggy dogg 05-31-2017 07:27 PM

Supposed leak on 4chan about an E3 reveal...

SPOILER: show
Smash 4 for Switch

#BROKEN Hasney 06-01-2017 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by road doggy dogg (Post 4973984)
Supposed leak on 4chan about an E3 reveal...

SPOILER: show
Smash 4 for Switch

Dunno if that is based on the pictures that were released, but it was a well made fake.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-01-2017 05:22 AM

Here's the garbage way to do voice chat in Splatoon 2. Hori are releasing a headset that plugs into the console and the phone at the same time so you can actually hear both. Mad.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">【2017年7月21日発売予定】「ステレオヘッドセット エンペラフックHDP for Nintendo Switch」がSplatoon2と同時発売予定です!ゲーム内のギアを再現したヘッドセットで、ゲーム音とボイスチャットをミックスさせて聞くことができます!(税抜¥3480) <a href="https://t.co/q1T4Oy3Sr3">pic.twitter.com/q1T4Oy3Sr3</a></p>&mdash; HORI /ゲーム周辺機器のホリ (@HORI__OFFICIAL) <a href="https://twitter.com/HORI__OFFICIAL/status/870203353707429888">June 1, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

road doggy dogg 06-01-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney (Post 4974097)
Dunno if that is based on the pictures that were released, but it was a well made fake.

Confirmed fake?

As much as I am obviously hoping for that to come out, I hate when shit is spoiled right before E3 lol, I wanna be surprised

road doggy dogg 06-01-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney (Post 4974110)
Here's the garbage way to do voice chat in Splatoon 2. Hori are releasing a headset that plugs into the console and the phone at the same time so you can actually hear both. Mad.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">【2017年7月21日発売予定】「ステレオヘッドセット エンペラフックHDP for Nintendo Switch」がSplatoon2と同時発売予定です!ゲーム内のギアを再現したヘッドセットで、ゲーム音とボイスチャットをミックスさせて聞くことができます!(税抜¥3480) <a href="https://t.co/q1T4Oy3Sr3">pic.twitter.com/q1T4Oy3Sr3</a></p>&mdash; HORI /ゲーム周辺機器のホリ (@HORI__OFFICIAL) <a href="https://twitter.com/HORI__OFFICIAL/status/870203353707429888">June 1, 2017</a></blockquote>

Jesus Christ. I've been moving to Bluetooth everything, this seems like two steps backwards.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-01-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by road doggy dogg (Post 4974122)
Confirmed fake?

As much as I am obviously hoping for that to come out, I hate when shit is spoiled right before E3 lol, I wanna be surprised

Yeah, dude that made the pictures came out and showed how he did it and everything.

Destor 06-01-2017 11:53 AM

Awful

poopfromweiner dude 06-01-2017 04:26 PM

Mario + Rabbis

Thy kingdom come

#BROKEN Hasney 06-01-2017 10:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Ke1ktGs_d.jpg?ma...&fidelity=high

Now coming in 2018

#BROKEN Hasney 06-01-2017 10:16 PM

Yo, they changed the Virtual Console thing too. Now it's a selection of games that never expire with online play. Like a (probably small) Netflix for old games.

Doubt everything they have will be available, but even a selection is nice.

Emperor Smeat 06-02-2017 12:27 AM

The original monthly plan of only 1 classic game per month with online play did seem really dumb. Them now going with a Netflix route or just letting the games stay available is a much easier way and less work for the long run.

IGN had some more stuff about the games themselves with only NES for launch and SNES likely next but at a much later time. Similar to PS+ and Xbox One's Live, need an active account in order to keep playing the games.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGN
Does the compilation of classic games include Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 games?

At launch, the classic game library will include NES games. Super NES games continue to be under consideration, but we have nothing further to announce at this time.

Are the Classic Game Selection compilation titles yours to keep as long as you're subscribed to Nintendo Online? Do you lose access to these games if you unsubscribe?

The Nintendo Switch Online collection of classic games is available only to users with an active subscription

Ruien 06-02-2017 12:34 AM

20 is cheap for a year.

Waiting to be able to download Netflix also on the Switch so I can stop using my XBox too.

road doggy dogg 06-02-2017 08:18 AM

Thank fucking Christ. This is awesome news.

road doggy dogg 06-02-2017 08:47 AM

Twintelle playable in this weekend's Test Punch. BOOTY TIME

#BROKEN Hasney 06-02-2017 02:56 PM

She should stretch out each individual cheek rather than her hair.

Ruien 06-04-2017 11:47 PM

What other games besides Zelda is there? Bought NBA Playground which is really fun. Thinking of getting Shovel Knight and that Final Fantasy Tactics game. Not sure if I will want to play such a slow type of.game like Tatics anymore though.

road doggy dogg 06-05-2017 08:16 AM

Disgaea 5 (the Tactics game) is incredibly. Really hamfisted story but the gameplay carries the game. Very grindy though, not for everyone. If you're already having reservations about that kind of game, I'd steer clear tbh.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is obviously the goods, if you don't already have it on Wii U.

Lego City Undercover is fun if you like the Lego type games. It seems very poorly optimized on the console though, the framerate dips really kind of killed the game for me. If that's not a big issue for you, could be a good purchase.

Puyo Puyo Tetris is great fun if you like Tetris. I'm not sure if the demo is still available now that the full game is released, but I highly recommend trying out the demo if you can. tbh I kind of regret buying the full game and would be fine with just having the demo.

Minecraft is great if you like that type of game, and/or don't already own it on one of the other numerous platforms it's available on. It's definitely one of those "you get what you put into it" type of games, so YMMV

I'm really excited for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero to come out this week as well. It's a fun platformer/Metroidvania type series being ported in, if that's your jam. The games are easier than Shovel Knight, which can be frustrating at times

road doggy dogg 06-05-2017 08:16 AM

I've heard good things about Thumper but that isn't really my jam so I haven't tried it out

road doggy dogg 06-05-2017 08:34 AM

I'm not gonna lie, I was going over a mental list of games to try and recommend, and I do have to admit that the criticisms of the Switch having a lacking library are not unfounded (holy double-negative).

A lot of the current offerings aside from Zelda are pretty niche. In Nintendo's defence, the 3DS started off really slow, as did the PS4 if you recall. Doesn't make it any easier to swallow, of course, but there are some big titles coming on the horizon. Plus E3 this week.

My biggest gripe is that even the games that I am mildly interested in just seem so overpriced. Would I play a 20-year old port of Street Fighter II with VIOLENT KEN? Sure, why not. For $40? Fuck no. Super Bomberman R seems like it would be a hoot, but not for $60.

That all said, I am fully in love with the console, but there are definitely legitimate criticisms with the lack of library still. I totally have faith that within a year it will boast some impressive titles though.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-05-2017 10:33 AM

I think the library is looking pretty great. I got a PS4 at launch too and I was hunting around for games that I didn't already have on 360. I've just gone back to the list and it basically only had Infamous: Second Son and that was 5 months later.

The fact we still have ARMS, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade and Mario by the end of the year is bananas.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-05-2017 10:52 AM

Pokemon Direct in 24 hours. That rumoured STARS actually happening? Or more mobile bollocks?

8 minutes long

road doggy dogg 06-05-2017 10:54 AM

God I hope they don't cocktease us and talk about like, Magikarp Jump coming to 3DS or something

#BROKEN Hasney 06-05-2017 10:56 AM

They should do the whole presentation around "Magikarp is jumping to Nintendo Switch" and then do a lengthy explanation of how the game works.

Then just end it with "And this will be free to all Nintendo Switch owners who purchase the upcoming Pokemon: Stars for Nintendo Switch, out tomorrow" and then say nothing more. Just shadowdrop that shit.

road doggy dogg 06-05-2017 10:57 AM

Just when you though the Monster Hunter announcement was going to do wonders for the Switch scarcity...

#BROKEN Hasney 06-05-2017 11:01 AM

Eh, in Japan. Still hard to get people to give a shit over here. BUt yeah, Pokemon...

I think this will only be small thing. Surely if they had Stars, they'd just wait for E3 at this point?

road doggy dogg 06-05-2017 11:04 AM

Yeah, I can't imagine it being a super big bombshell announcement. God I hope I'm wrong though.

road doggy dogg 06-05-2017 11:06 AM

Thinking about it, it could be talking about Pokken for Switch, which was rumored about a week ago

#BROKEN Hasney 06-05-2017 11:13 AM

Pokken would be sweet. Hope my Wii U USB controllers work on it

Ruien 06-05-2017 01:05 PM

Switch lacks games but in time there will be more than enough. ARMS looks like a game I will never get tired of like Overwatch. Really excited for it.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-06-2017 05:02 AM

Being dragged into a meeting when the Pokemon Direct is now, so I hope it's a fucking art book announced out of spite.

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 08:16 AM

I honestly have no idea what to expect. Part of me thinks it's gonna be some shitty Magikarp Jump shit or something equally useless, but these guys are not above making a huge announcement a week before E3. If they announce any type of mainline game (the rumoured "Stars" game, gen 4 remakes, or anything similar that people have been clamouring for), I will fucking die. This morning will be so slow.

Ruien 06-06-2017 08:21 AM

RDD so wants Magikarp Jump to happen but is afraid to show it.

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 08:49 AM

If they announce Magikarp Jump for the Switch I'll probably buy it because I'm a whore.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-06-2017 08:56 AM

We already knew all of the information in that sentence.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-06-2017 09:59 AM

Stream is 1080p 60. Thinking Pokken now

Ruien 06-06-2017 10:14 AM

Game looks fun. Wish the Sun/Moon Ultra stuff would be for the Switch :(

Destor 06-06-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruien (Post 4976044)
Game looks fun. Wish the Sun/Moon Ultra stuff would be for the Switch :(

idiotic that it isnt

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 10:37 AM

Well of course I got a 40 minute phone call right at 9:57. Should've let it go to voicemail. Sigh.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-06-2017 10:49 AM

At least we got Pokken.

Ultra bollocks can suck my gaping asshole.

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 10:49 AM

Pokken for Switch is good

literally LOL at Ultra Sun/Moon though

swing and a huge miss

wtg Nintendo

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 10:50 AM

Pokemon Gold and Silver for VC!!! .............. on 3DS this fall

lmao

Ruien 06-06-2017 10:52 AM

Do they believe people will buy a 3DS for thes3 games or something? Why not just put the fuckers on Switch too.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-06-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruien (Post 4976053)
Do they believe people will buy a 3DS for thes3 games or something? Why not just put the fuckers on Switch too.

Well, Moon and Sun did sell the 3DS out and have the highest sales since the launch of the console, so yes?

Ruien 06-06-2017 10:56 AM

I get that the old games did. But who is really buying a 3DS that does not already have one?

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 10:56 AM

I'm as diehard a Pokemon fan as anyone and I have literally zero intention of getting Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon on the 3DS

Have it come out for the Switch and then we'll talk

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 11:02 AM

supposedly the Pokemon Company's website had this shown on there

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBpSJBkXsAEE-Es.jpg

it has since been changed to remove the Switch portion

hmmmmmmmm

(could be a doctored photo idk)

#BROKEN Hasney 06-06-2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruien (Post 4976056)
I get that the old games did. But who is really buying a 3DS that does not already have one?

They have a whole new model to push in the 2DS XL or whatever the hell that thing is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBpX0MIUMAQgVU4.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBpXyzwVoAAnOaX.jpg

Ruien 06-06-2017 11:11 AM

Seems silly but I guess. If they are going that route I doubt it will come out on the Switch anytime soon.

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 11:13 AM

In other, actual positive news:

http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/whatsn...intendo-kiosks

Sign-ups for an early-access Mario Odyssey thing in Canada next week... seems good. Mississauga and Burnaby, BC seem like weird spots but hey I'm close to Mississauga so no complaints here

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 11:51 AM

(trying to talk myself into this)

If they launch the Ultra Sun/Moon thing with the N2DSXL as a bundle, and the game includes some slight improvements (NATIONAL DEX PLEASE) and some improved framerates, I could see myself getting suckered in. That's a very precise and specific list of "ifs" though.

Alternately, if they'd just fuck off with the whole thing and announce "lol jk coming out on Switch as well" I will gladly drop $60 apiece on both Sun and Moon

#BROKEN Hasney 06-06-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by road doggy dogg (Post 4976058)
supposedly the Pokemon Company's website had this shown on there

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBpSJBkXsAEE-Es.jpg

it has since been changed to remove the Switch portion

hmmmmmmmm

(could be a doctored photo idk)

It was really there, buuuuttt
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBpew7cW0AApgqF.jpg:large

road doggy dogg 06-06-2017 11:55 AM

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#BROKEN Hasney 06-06-2017 12:01 PM

Doesn't mean Ultra Turbo or something called Star isn't real though... Maybe.

Emperor Smeat 06-06-2017 06:00 PM

Splatoon 2 themed Pro Controller got confirmed to be arriving for North America. Previously was only announced for Japan.

Quote:

The special-edition controller releases on July 21, the same day Splatoon 2 launches worldwide. The controller was unveiled last month during the Japanese broadcast of Nintendo's Arms-focused Direct, along with other Splatoon-themed accessories such as neon pink and green Joy-Cons. The special-edition Pro controller features pink and green grips as well as paint splatter designs on its body.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ni.../1100-6450596/

Emperor Smeat 06-07-2017 06:05 PM

For those who own Pokken Tournament on the Wii U and bought the special Pokken fight pad, it is currently being reported to also be compatible for the Switch version of the game.

https://www.destructoid.com/pokken-t...h-440278.phtml

road doggy dogg 06-09-2017 11:10 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (note the Switch pre-order section)

road doggy dogg 06-09-2017 11:14 AM

One of those is almost assuredly Mario Rabbids crap

Probably Pokken too

but a man can dream

Ruien 06-09-2017 11:39 AM

Is there like a specific time to watch E3 to see the reveals?

road doggy dogg 06-09-2017 11:45 AM

Nintendo's thing is on Monday I think, idk if other publishers might reveal stuff they're working on though?

#BROKEN Hasney 06-09-2017 11:45 AM

Tuesday. Schedules in the E3 thread

#BROKEN Hasney 06-10-2017 09:19 AM

Nintendo have setup a Twitter account for their competitive games to check where events are happening and this is the banner:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DB5XtABXUAAxOHt.jpg

That looks like an empty spot to me... Smash, or something new?!

#BROKEN Hasney 06-11-2017 10:26 AM

WWE 2k18 has been listed for Switch by an Australian retailer.

Emperor Smeat 06-11-2017 09:46 PM

Switch version of Minecraft was recently announced to support cross-platform play with every other platform except PS4.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RE: cross platform Minecraft. Yes to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation refused.</p>&mdash; Jez @ E3 (@JezCorden) <a href="https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/874058615656730625">June 12, 2017</a></blockquote>

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/m...3-2017-1710848

road doggy dogg 06-11-2017 11:59 PM

that's pretty awesome

I still haven't really touched it aside from watching my 7 year old niece do some wizardry on it

road doggy dogg 06-11-2017 11:59 PM

also, sweet @ WWE

#BROKEN Hasney 06-12-2017 04:47 AM

Gunscape, some FPS construction kit, is coming to Switch. Not only that, but the online is apparently going to have XBox and Switch cross-play.

road doggy dogg 06-14-2017 09:00 AM

I'm super jazzed about all of the E3 announcements. This year and next year are looking very strong for the system.

Obviously the major concern was going to be a lack of third-party support for the system. I think there have been some great steps taken in the right direction at E3. Rocket League, a more-complete-looking Fifa 18, Skyrim with amiibo/motion support, Rabbids... lots of outside support for games. Hopefully the system keeps selling well and more publishers/developers see it as a legitimate platform for them to release games on

Stupid me, getting so caught up in the E3 hype... prolly gonna buy ARMS this week and get a set of yellow Joy Cons too because who needs to save for a house

#BROKEN Hasney 06-14-2017 09:08 AM

Probs going to get more 3rd party too as the console gets more success. They were waiting and seeing and while they did that, Konami made a stack of cash on a $60 Bomberman in 2017.

Guy who said that 2 Metroid games and Kirby in the Nintendo E3 thing is doubling down on Blizzard and saying it's a matter of time.

road doggy dogg 06-14-2017 09:15 AM

It does make sense, if both sides can pull it off. Blizzard is Activision, after all, who aren't exactly strangers to Nintendo (well, except for recently)

#BROKEN Hasney 06-14-2017 09:25 AM

Everyone including the general public were strangers to Nintendo during the Wii U :(

road doggy dogg 06-14-2017 09:29 AM

The Wii U feels like an early Switch prototype.

It was real nice of Good Guy Microsoft to capture the Awful Console Naming title belt from Nintendo this year too.

Destor 06-14-2017 09:34 AM

XoXoXoXoX

Big Vic 06-14-2017 11:35 AM

I really like my Wii U, don't regret buying it..... Only really played Mario Maker and BOTW (SSB4 a little) but still happy with my purchase.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-14-2017 03:04 PM

The Minecraft thing going cross play with everyone else is weird, You have to login with XBox Live and they allowed this.

road doggy dogg 06-14-2017 03:32 PM

Isn't that how it is on iOS too?

Emperor Smeat 06-14-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney (Post 4979542)
The Minecraft thing going cross play with everyone else is weird, You have to login with XBox Live and they allowed this.

Figured they would have at least used Mojang's account system for non-Xbox systems. Nintendo probably doesn't care either way since the most important thing for them is having the game after being the only major platform provider to not have it for years.

Same for Rocket League since the developer is pushing for cross-platform play and Nintendo wanting to mitigate another Minecraft situation from happening again.

Only loser for both is Sony since they refused cross-platform play and pulled a Nintendo with their reasons.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-15-2017 06:13 PM

Full version of the Mario Odessy song

https://youtu.be/5qgOeXbFQ9U

Nintendo have been killing it musically recently.

Destor 06-15-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney (Post 4979954)

Sans Zelda

road doggy dogg 06-16-2017 08:14 AM

lol I stopped in EB Games yesterday to see if they had any yellow Joy Con packs going on sale today. They got 2 in for preorders and none in for sale normally. The 2 preorders were already claimed. I guess it's a good thing, saving myself $100 (CAD) by not buying them

road doggy dogg 06-16-2017 09:07 AM

Anyone grab ARMS yet? I'm gonna try and scoop it up after work... no wait crap I have softball tonight

Gonna grab it tomorrow I think. Moved my TV out of my bedroom and into the living room... lots of space to throw HAYMAKERS around and get a good workout baby yeah

road doggy dogg 06-16-2017 09:11 AM

Also, I don't really understand Nintendo fans most times...

Nintendo fan [smugly]: jesus christ CoD is terrible they just rehash and release the same thing every year, what a money grab

Also Nintendo fan: VIRTUAL CONSOLE OR WE RIOT

#BROKEN Hasney 06-16-2017 09:13 AM

Waiting for ARMS to be delivered. Bummed it isn't.

road doggy dogg 06-16-2017 09:14 AM

I really kinda wanted those yellow joy cons, more than I initially thought. Maybe I'll get the Splatoon ones instead...

Big Vic 06-16-2017 01:02 PM

Don't rush any decision, jerk off first and then ask your self if the joy cons are really worth it.

road doggy dogg 06-16-2017 01:41 PM

I'm prolly gonna get the Splatoon ones later this summer, do I really need 3 sets of them?

Probably.

#BROKEN Hasney 06-16-2017 03:27 PM

Either way, Big Vic really wants to know you jerked off first.

Big Vic 06-16-2017 03:35 PM

Yes. Please use your own motion controls to joy (con) your self.

Lock Jaw 06-16-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney (Post 4979954)

Catchy tune..... Been in my head past two days....

Big Vic 06-16-2017 04:03 PM

Meh, not as great as ARMS

Emperor Smeat 06-16-2017 05:18 PM

Level 5 teasing they are working on a new Professor Layton game for the Switch although are also having some problems with designs and puzzles for the game. Don't want handheld mode to be the best experience for the game but at the same time don't want to make drastic changes to the series puzzle and gameplay style for console gaming.
https://www.destructoid.com/level-5-...h-443144.phtml

Nintendo announced the first DLC fighter for ARMS arrives next month and will be free.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Max Brass will be joining <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ARMS?src=hash">#ARMS</a> next month as free DLC! <a href="https://t.co/2TVuBjeJSA">pic.twitter.com/2TVuBjeJSA</a></p>&mdash; Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) <a href="https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/875467315319496704">June 15, 2017</a></blockquote>

road doggy dogg 06-18-2017 12:01 AM

So ARMS is pretty fun. Whenever I win a round I do a Justin Verlander strut around my living room like I just got a strikeout.... yeah baby

#BROKEN Hasney 06-18-2017 04:51 AM

My only ARMS complaint is that the sfore is too expensive. Gonna take a long time to grind it out.