TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can we appreciate the mother fucking Usos for a minute? (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=134279)

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 08:28 AM

Can we appreciate the mother fucking Usos for a minute?

These dudes go dumb hard. Even when they were buttermilk babyfaces, they were churning out five stars like nobodies business, and now that they're heel and seemingly closer to themselves, they're essentially untouchable. These boys are the fucking truth. I could watch their matches all day, every day. So fucking good. We can sit here and talk about how stupid the Universal title sounds, or we can appreciate what we have.

God bless The Usos.

slik 11-27-2017 08:36 AM

They blocked me on twitter b/c I said they were bland and boring like 2 yrs ago.

Now they r cool tho. A great tag team.

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 08:47 AM

Fuck your Twitter, bitch. Usos are dope as fuck. That's your fault.

DAMN iNATOR 11-27-2017 09:02 AM

The Usos are amazing, and it's a huge disservice to them that their best and really ONLY competition in the SDL tag division is New Day.

Is it really so hard to build teams as legit credible threats? The Usos constantly tear the roof off with great matches and promos.

Sixx 11-27-2017 09:02 AM

I was oping this would be a thread about mullets. Like with every other thread I guess.

Shisen Kopf 11-27-2017 09:04 AM

The Uso on the left is real good. He carries the team.

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 09:05 AM

You guys fucking suck. Appreciate The Usos right now.

slik 11-27-2017 09:10 AM

They are good now
They used to be boring and bad
Now they are good and have cool matches tho

DAMN iNATOR 11-27-2017 09:12 AM

I do. It's the rest of the SDL tag roster I don't appreciate, New Day aside.

At this point, The Usos should just be SDL Tag champs for life.

DAMN iNATOR 11-27-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 5048843)
They are good now
They used to be boring and bad
Now they are good and have cool matches tho

Yeah, but you weren't down since day one.

Simple Fan 11-27-2017 09:13 AM

Always liked the Usos.

Sixx 11-27-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR (Post 5048845)
I do. It's the rest of the SDL tag roster I don't appreciate, New Day aside.

At this point, The Usos should just be SDL Tag champs for life.

What teams are out there beside those two?

Evil Vito 11-27-2017 09:16 AM

The Usos had some good matches including bangers with The Wyatts back in 2014 but even when they were having good matches it was tough for me to fully invest because they just had such boring personalities and the crowd wound up turning on them since they tried to play up the family relationship with Reigns.

For my money they've been the most improved act since the brand split. Really being able to show off their personality. So fucking good as heels, and having killer matches all the time.

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 09:17 AM

I liked their debut when they were like "we're not typical Samoans", then they were turned face and made into typical Samoans. Matches have always been stellar, but now they're shit hot.

slik 11-27-2017 09:30 AM

Probably the best tag team in the E currently

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED (Post 5048849)
The Usos had some good matches including bangers with The Wyatts back in 2014 but even when they were having good matches it was tough for me to fully invest because they just had such boring personalities and the crowd wound up turning on them since they tried to play up the family relationship with Reigns.

For my money they've been the most improved act since the brand split. Really being able to show off their personality. So fucking good as heels, and having killer matches all the time.

Those Wyatt matches were straight up FIRE. Ridiculous that the super banger was on a kick-off show.

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 09:37 AM

When you feel the hairs standin up on the back of yo neck, it's not paranoia, NO!!!!

IT'S THE USOS!!!

Promo game sick too.

slik 11-27-2017 09:39 AM

The Uso's are currently 'that team' who I think are doing amazing in-ring work and should get a big pay-off for it, which usually when I feel that way about a wrestler/tag team they somehow end up lucky to make the WM pre-show. :/

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 09:50 AM

Fuck your negativity. I'm talking Uso props right now.

RP 11-27-2017 09:54 AM

I WANT TO BE SPITROASTED BY THE USOS!

hb2k 11-27-2017 09:56 AM

The Usos are outstanding. I loathe the current WWE system that keeps tag teams in the middle and away from key players, because they work, talk and act in a way I'd want to focus on more. Hook them up against Owens and Zayn for the tag titles, or have them as heels working with AJ/Naka to build up their eventual showdown...

Maluco 11-27-2017 10:01 AM

I watched Survivor Series, which was my first event since Mania. Got an offer for 3 months of the network for 99 cents.

Hard to believe how well rounded the Usos look and act now. Always good to watch wrestle, they were boring and dull before.

Now, great personality, great look and they have a swagger and confidence that makes them look so legit. Seem to have even perfected their ring style and do a lot more stuff with personality and swagger now. They looked awesome.

Big fan, and made me want to see a heel Reigns backed up by these guys even more. Would be a real modern and progressive heel group and I think they would help Reigns look legit

Evil Vito 11-27-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 5048850)
I liked their debut when they were like "we're not typical Samoans", then they were turned face and made into typical Samoans.

I remember Tamina being with them and immediately thinking she was the drizzling shits/would be shocked if she was still there in a year. And yet here we are 7 years later.

Volare 11-27-2017 10:02 AM

i want to see Authors of Pain vs Usos.

Nicky Fives 11-27-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED (Post 5048849)

My thoughts exactly. No one has shined more. Carmella & Braun Strowman a very distant second and third.

SlickyTrickyDamon 11-27-2017 01:36 PM

Uso's have never been boring Usss. Deserved the ban from the Uso Penitentiary

SlickyTrickyDamon 11-27-2017 01:37 PM

Where's Ryback now?

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 01:53 PM

What does Ryback have to do with anything?

Sepholio 11-27-2017 01:56 PM

The Usos constantly put on incredible matches with pretty much whoever they work with. I didn't really like them as faces but they were still great in ring. Now they are just incredible. Always entertained by them at this point.

And while it does suck that the only credible threat to them is The New Day, I don't necessarily mind that. Both teams are awesome and they tear down the house when they work together.

Stickman 11-27-2017 01:59 PM

I don't understand this Uso Penitentiary thing nor the day oneish thing at all. They act like hardened gangstas when they are he furthest from it. However, they are putting on pretty solid matches and are getting better on the mic so I am liking them.

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 02:28 PM

The Usos penitentiary was bred from a promo. "DAY ONE ISH" means that they have been down with each other since birth. As they are twins. Born together. Say they're not hard if you want, but either of them would fuck you up in a fight.

Sixx 11-27-2017 02:35 PM

I didn't know they were twins. I mean, they look a tad alike, but pretty much the same way as every Samoan looks like another Samoan.

screech 11-27-2017 02:39 PM

Fuckin a, we can totally talk about how great the Usos are.

In addition to what's been said, I'm really into their current theme.

I also love that they call everyone uce.

Shisen Kopf 11-27-2017 02:39 PM

I think the Usos are getting stale. They need to add another Uso brother.

Shisen Kopf 11-27-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 5048989)
I didn't know they were twins. I mean, they look a tad alike, but pretty much the same way as every Samoan looks like another Samoan.

I didn't know that the New Day were triplets. Whoa!

Ruien 11-27-2017 02:44 PM

Love the Usos and they are twins so WWE did not break then up yet. They have a legit dynamic together.

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 5048989)

Are you serious? The only reason they even look a little different now is because they've been making a concentrated effort to differentiate between Jimmy and Jey so that Shisen stops calling them both "the Uso on the left". Didn't they used to pull "the ol' switcheroo" in their initial heel run? "Twin Magic", if you will?

Anybody Thrilla 11-27-2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screech (Post 5048991)
Fuckin a, we can totally talk about how great the Usos are.

In addition to what's been said, I'm really into their current theme.

I also love that they call everyone uce.

That theme goes dumb hard.

Emperor Smeat 11-27-2017 04:07 PM

Usos have been great since turning it up a notch on their heel run.

Turning heel was refreshing for their careers since like others mentioned, they became really boring or stale as a face team. Once they found their groove with the Day One Ish stuff, they became even better as a team and into one of the bright spots in the WWE.

Sixx 11-27-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 5049011)
Are you serious? The only reason they even look a little different now is because they've been making a concentrated effort to differentiate between Jimmy and Jey so that Shisen stops calling them both "the Uso on the left". Didn't they used to pull "the ol' switcheroo" in their initial heel run? "Twin Magic", if you will?

I am serious. Haven't seen much of them but one seemed like he had a rounder face. Dunno if it's the make-up or what.