TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Assassins Creed Origins (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=134104)

Sepholio 12-28-2017 09:50 PM

Black Flag and Origins are def the best 2 for me so far. Black Flag still takes the cake so far. That game was just incredible.

Destor 12-30-2017 01:29 AM

Finished it. No spoilers but I really enjoyed it.

Jordan 12-30-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seph (Post 5064278)
Black Flag and Origins are def the best 2 for me so far. Black Flag still takes the cake so far. That game was just incredible.

I have Black Flag and I completely stopped playing it. The boat aspect just bores me to shit.

Shisen Kopf 12-30-2017 10:53 AM

Just finished the main story. Pretty good game but I think I still like African-American Flag the best

Destor 12-30-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fragile X (Post 5064707)
I have Black Flag and I completely stopped playing it. The boat aspect just bores me to shit.

I liked it in flag but in rogue i was bored with the mechanic and rushed the game to get away from it. Basically it was fine the one time

Sepholio 12-30-2017 06:53 PM

I LOVED the boat shit. I would just sail forever and listen to my crew sing the old sea songs. Find random fleets to decimate. I wanted a whole game dedicated to piracy using the engine. Was sad they didn't make one.

ClockShot 01-01-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seph (Post 5064780)
I LOVED the boat shit. I would just sail forever and listen to my crew sing the old sea songs. Find random fleets to decimate. I wanted a whole game dedicated to piracy using the engine. Was sad they didn't make one.

Look up Skull & Bones.

Sepholio 01-01-2018 11:04 PM

I know about Skull & Bones. I dunno how I feel about it though. Seems multiplayer focused (which isn't my thing) and will probably be eaten up with microtransactions. Also don't know if there is any kind of story to it which would be a huge negative. I'm keeping my eye on it but I'm not as hyped as I would be if it had just been basically a sequel to Black Flag.

Destor 01-01-2018 11:50 PM

How did you feel about rouge

Sepholio 01-05-2018 04:30 PM

I never played Rogue tbh. I had moved onto next gen at launch and the fact that they released Rogue on last gen kinda killed it for me. Only mainline entry I never played. When they release the supposed remaster I am going for it though.

Sepholio 01-05-2018 04:34 PM

Also finished Origins. Missed out on the Trial of the Gods events so far but they rotate in and out so I'm sure I'll get my chance. Also stoked for the DLC. Loved this game. Only missing 2 trophies for the platinum but I fear I will need to start a second playthrough to get one of them because I didn't realize what it was early enough. Hopefully the DLC will provide enough content to avert that though.

SPOILER: show
My only gripe is that some of the regions literally had 0 landmarks. Should have been at least 1 in each area imo. But I get it, the desert is empty.

Disturbed316 01-06-2018 03:50 PM

Got this on the new year sale, going to wait till I get an X before jumping in, which should be soon.

Frank Drebin 03-02-2018 06:03 PM

Just finished. Great gameplay. Meh story. Like....really meh. I got so bored with most of the side quests I was skipping alot of the dialog.

The "current era" plotline was useless. Just waking up only to get back in to the Animus after 30 seconds.

Def would recommend, but I'm skipping all the expansions even if they're supposed to be good. I don't care about Bayek or Aya, really. Witcher 3 still the clear-cut #1 of this open world RPG genre (and maybe my fav game of all time).

Destor 03-04-2018 11:57 PM

Protag was soooooopo boring. Not as bad as Connor but its almost like they tried to compete for worst ever, and Aya is only better by the smallest of fractions.

Game is all about the combat, the crafting and the exploration for me.

Disturbed316 03-06-2018 12:10 AM

Sunk like 50 hours into this and still haven't finished the main story, love it.