TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   owenbrown creates a Raw is War thread 6/12/17 (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=133518)

DAMN iNATOR 06-13-2017 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura (Post 4978723)
raw thread only 6 pgs...damn

LOL 40 ppp

Ruien 06-13-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4978692)
Conversely, really hope he turns heel. Seems like he would be good at it, and I see his "potential" now this past few weeks.....

He would 100% nail a heel run but legit faces are so hard to come by. That the fans actually like.

#1-norm-fan 06-13-2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball (Post 4978656)
Yeah WWE has a really bad habit with this type of match. Either first or second fall is very anti-climatic and the third fall is what has the longest time spent.

The 2-out-of-3 Falls between DIY and Revival in NXT was great because each fall was treated like an actual match.

This is a peeve of mine. When there's any kind of multiple fall match and the first fall happens way quicker than it would if it were a normal match. Terrible storytelling.

There was a lower card Survivor Series match a few years ago that opened the show. I wanna say it was 2013. Anyway, it was mostly jobbers but they didn't do that stupid thing where the first fall happens in like 2 minutes. The first fall happened at a time that would make you say "Oh. This was booked like a one fall match. It's like the wrestlers didn't just become extra awful because there are multiple falls in the match. Cool."

After the first fall, the other falls came within a few minutes of each other but that made sense. It was actually well booked.

screech 06-13-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4978666)
A TIE?!

Obviously this means they are all four tag team champs now and have to interchange partners every match. One from each team.

This could be hilarious.

Lock Jaw 06-13-2017 07:19 PM

Next week they burst into Kurt Angle's office arguing about how there was no winner, Angle is just busy looking at his phone like it is an alien object and just waves them off saying "I don't know, you're all tag team champions, I guess"

Emperor Smeat 06-13-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan (Post 4978911)
This is a peeve of mine. When there's any kind of multiple fall match and the first fall happens way quicker than it would if it were a normal match. Terrible storytelling.

There was a lower card Survivor Series match a few years ago that opened the show. I wanna say it was 2013. Anyway, it was mostly jobbers but they didn't do that stupid thing where the first fall happens in like 2 minutes. The first fall happened at a time that would make you say "Oh. This was booked like a one fall match. It's like the wrestlers didn't just become extra awful because there are multiple falls in the match. Cool."

After the first fall, the other falls came within a few minutes of each other but that made sense. It was actually well booked.

Yeah Survivor Series is legit the worst of this by the WWE especially if it was a Divas match. Gets really refreshing when the WWE does the rare thing to build the match first a bit and then start with the falls.