TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Marvel's The Defenders (2017) Netflix (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=133332)

slik 05-03-2017 01:48 PM

Marvel's The Defenders (2017) Netflix

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4h3m7B4v6Zc?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="██████████absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jessica Jones is my favorite part of the trailer so far

Rammsteinmad 05-03-2017 02:08 PM

Oooooh yeah looks awesome! God I hope we get at least a brief cameo from these guys in Infinity War!

Destor 05-03-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 4963987)
Oooooh yeah looks awesome! God I hope we get at least a brief cameo from these guys in Infinity War!

You will not.

Fignuts 05-03-2017 05:32 PM

For some reason they went back on these series being part of the mcu despite reference events and characters, but I don't know if it was still in debate internally or if it was just something he said to throw people off so theyd be surprised when they do show up.

I think they'll appear but not until part 2. The battle with tThanos is probably going to be fought on many stages, and I could definitely see a cameo of the defenders fighting thanos' minions on the street level.

Destor 05-03-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 4964022)
For some reason they went back on these series being part of the mcu despite reference events and characters, but I don't know if it was still in debate internally or if it was just something he said to throw people off so theyd be surprised when they do show up.

I think they'll appear but not until part 2. The battle with tThanos is probably going to be fought on many stages, and I could definitely see a cameo of the defenders fighting thanos' minions on the street level.

Theyre apart of the MCU. The happenings in the main film cannon trickle down to them. But these are street level heroes dealing with street level problems. Its good that they're seperate.

Also the idea that they would be in infinity war is a bit silly. A huge portion of the audience has never even heard of these. My father only found out they excited like 4 months ago. Best hope is an easter egg in the form of a news paper clipping hidden in the background.

Lock Jaw 05-03-2017 07:17 PM

Hyped for this......

I spotted a hallway fight scene with all four.... hope it is sweet.......

Fignuts 05-03-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destor (Post 4964024)
Theyre apart of the MCU. The happenings in the main film cannon trickle down to them. But these are street level heroes dealing with street level problems. Its good that they're seperate.

Also the idea that they would be in infinity war is a bit silly. A huge portion of the audience has never even heard of these. My father only found out they excited like 4 months ago. Best hope is an easter egg in the form of a news paper clipping hidden in the background.

I disagree, especially after producers said they're trying to put as many hèroes as they can in infinity war. I think over 60 was what they said. And I don't think its silly at all to have one scene with the defendrs fighting at street level. It emphasizes the scale ov the battle and shows that there is fighting going on everywhere.

Lock Jaw 05-03-2017 10:46 PM

I feel like if they were gonna be in it, even a brief "hey look these guys are fighting too" cameo, it would have been leaked that they have been on set......

Ruien 05-03-2017 10:51 PM

Makes sense for them to appear in a small role. Don't see why it's so out of the question.

Kalyx triaD 05-03-2017 11:47 PM

Yeah the number of heroes they mentioned was crazy even taking in all the characters so far in the MCU. So unless they were talking shit and roster will be the high 20s, you can only hit the number they said by dipping into AoS, the Defenders, and introducing new characters.

However, we should prepare for characters to get the shaft as cameos or even easter eggs. They never stated which characters would be core to the plot. We must assume anybody outside the core Avengers and Guardians teams will not have much screen time. Black Panther can't possibly have the screen time of Vision, for instance, Vision having an Infinity Stone on his head.

Destor 05-04-2017 12:34 AM

You guys are setting yourselves up for some let down. Feige has already said that they wont appear. Movies trickle down, tv doesnt float up.

Swiss Ultimate 05-08-2017 12:34 PM

Just finished Luke Cage. So corny.